There are several positions for our team that are constantly opening up as our company expands our services. As we grow as a company, so does the job availability, because our team is dedicated to providing immediate services for emergency repairs and installation services. If we do not have an interesting job opening at the moment, please leave us an open application and we will contact you once a position that corresponds to your interests becomes available.
Quantity Surveyor Position
MarineTeknik is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor for our Poland Office. As our pipeline of future work becomes larger in the marine industry we are adding this position to our fast-growing team. The Quantity Surveyor will provide support and expertise to the Contracts Team in office and on site in support of the successful cost and contract management of the project.
- Create project budgets from estimation through completion
- Site verification of work carried out, quantities removed/installed, and numbers of personnel involved
- Monitoring and reporting on cost and duration of the project
- Assist Project Manager/Lead Estimator to determine final cost of project
- Assist with valuation of subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Assist with man-hour and financial cost analysis and reporting
- Prepare final accounts reports expediently
- Travel to projects and between offices in US and Poland
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work safely in remote locations or without supervision
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Office
- Effective negotiating skills
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while planning and executing timely, efficiently and accurately
- Previous experience as Quantity Surveyor and/or work on marine refurbishments
If interested, please forward CV to email@example.com.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager/Engineer for our Poland office. Must have substantial experience as a Project Manager/Engineer or similar with ships. Ability to calculate electrical turnkey projects and worldwide travel required. Must be proficient with MS Office, Open Office, Autocad, Bentley View, DWG Trueview, Dropbox and Filezilla. Send resumes or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.